· Non-Muslim donors gave CAIR more just under $3 million in 2017 in the wake of President Trump’s travel ban.
· CAIR collected more from non-Muslim foundations in 2017 than in any other year.
· Non-Muslim foundations view CAIR as a civil rights organization instead of a front for Hamas or the Muslim Brotherhood.
· CAIR’s donors are indifferent to its documented ties to Hamas.
· CAIR’s largest non-Muslim donors, such as The Silicon Valley Community Foundation (SVCF) and the California Wellness Foundation, stand by CAIR San Francisco Bay Area Executive Director Zahra Billoo despite her anti-Semitic statements and support for Palestinian terrorism.