De facto polygamy. The downside of multiple wives in Islam. Sister wives, indeed.
Mr Rehman was had taken advantage of the opportunity to sleep with both siblings and gain ‘exclusive rights’ over his sister-in-law, the Old Bailey heard.
‘I feel shame about my affair with Sabah… she has left our children without a mum’: Father’s grief after the sister-in-law he had a four-year fling with butchered his wife so she could have him to herself
- Sabah Khan, 27, stabbed her sister, mother-of-four Saima Khan, 34, 68 times in a jealous rage at their home
- She had four-year affair with Saima’s taxi driver husband Hafeez Rehman who she ‘wanted to keep for herself’
- Khan chopped off her sister’s hand and slashed her throat with such ferocity that she almost decapitated her
- Family home up for sale for £360k as she was sentenced to life at Old Bailey after pleading guilty to murder
- Sabah stabbed her sister as she lay dead while her seven-year-old daughter asked if she was ‘killing a mouse’
Source: for MORE